Monday 19 March 2012

Luxury in the little things

Sometimes it's the little things that can make the everyday mundane that little bit more exciting, maybe a nice lip balm or brightly coloured nails. I thought I'd show you a few little luxuries I picked up today that smelled just too good to pass up! I also finally have a shot of my new nail varnishes that I promised!

I love how fun and summery these shades are!

Sweetie Pie - £2.95. Happy Hippy - £5.95. Honey Trap - £5.25.

I had such a lovely trip home to see my family. It was great to spend some quality time with my mum on Mother's Day and spoil her with some well deserved presents. While my mum was cooking in the afternoon, I took a long soak in the bath with a Lush Dragons Egg bath bomb - they are definitely my favourite (I love how they split into 2 so you can use it twice, and they smell amazing). Took my dog out on a walk to the local pub and sat by the canal with an Amaretto and Coke, and then later on that evening, had a family gathering for dinner where we had Ham in Coke, Lemon Chicken and great seasonal veg. Now I'm back in Leeds with Alex and looking forward to a nice night in. Alex is cooking pork chops with home made mash and a side serving of cabbage with bacon. I know that sounds interesting but you have to try it, it's delicious!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend too and got to spend some time with your mum or other loved ones <3

Lea
xxx


4 comments:

  1. love these!!!
    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nail polishes are such lovely shades, especially number 52! perfect for summer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that shade on now actually and I was asked twice what it was today, must be a good sign! x

      Delete