Tuesday 20 March 2012

We're all going on a, summer holiday

Well you'd certainly think we were! Alex met me after work to help me choose a new rug and promptly fell in love with a deck chair. I'm not sure what we're going to do with said deck chair but I'm sure it'll be great fun when the weather is nice and hopefully we'll have a garden by then!


I got lots of nice things that I'll show you when I've got them all unpacked. I'm changing the colour scheme of our bedroom again, which is on rotation every 2/3 months. I have little things that I put out and I change the bedding which freshens things up every now and then :). So far it's pink, red and pink again, so this time it's something new. It's a surprise though!

What did you get up to this evening?

Lea x

1 comment:

  1. You may have complained when I wanted the deck chair but you look like you're very comfy sat in it now! xxx

    ReplyDelete