Friday 4 May 2012

Lets run away together


Recently I've found myself getting lost, but in all the good ways that it can happen.
Since I started meditation on a regular basis I'm feeling so much calmer and in control of what's going on around me. It's made me realise what's really important to me, and whenever I think about it, it comes back to one thing - Alex.

I would like nothing better than to run away to some beautiful beach somewhere and watch the sun set with her. Hopefully this won't be a dream for too much longer, and I'm beyond happy about that!


---------------------

This is as close as I can find to the place that I go to when I meditate.
I'm walking through rows of lavender with my fingertips brushing the tops, and the sun high overhead warming my skin. The house that is nearby represents the people that I love I think, but my place also has a willow tree in the middle, and I sit underneath it and watch the sun go down as it casts beautiful colours through the hanging leaves. It's so beautiful and suddenly everything in the world seems to be okay again.
I wish someone had told me sooner that this is what was waiting for me, I'd have been doing this for a very long time if I knew!


------------------------

And finally I wanted to share this picture with you. I don't know what it is about it, but this is just so amazingly beautiful to me. It reminds me of happiness, sat on a hill somewhere watching the sun set with the person that I love. It's playful and yet somehow completely romantic too.
I think that this is how I want my future to be.
I'm under a lot of pressure to do something that I don't want to do or want to be, but I feel I have to. I don't really understand it but this picture sparks a tiny voice inside me that says that it's my life, and I only get one shot, and maybe even if I do get a little lost along the way, it'll be worth it to end up here, somewhere I'm completely happy that I'm supposed to be.
All I know is that I need this to be blown up to a ridiculous size and put somewhere that I can see it every single day so I don't forget that.


Have a lovely morning everyone <3

Lea
x

(All images via weheartit.com)

3 comments: