Tuesday 29 May 2012

Summer Inspiration




Hey Gorgeous!

How lovely is this weather?! I'm so upset I've missed most of it with having to work, I haven't managed even so much as some sunburn, never mind a tan!
I've now lost a stone since I started my weight loss journey and I'm really enjoying wearing summer clothes that previously didn't fit me or just didn't look right. Legs out anyone? :D
It's really got me thinking about some inspiration that I'll be rocking this summer, let me know what you think!






I need this skirt in my life for my Holiday in September! Love it!

I love everything about this, especially the pastel tee tied to the side <3


I'm looking forward to being able to show my back off, I've never been able to as I carry weight there, but it looks like I'll soon be able to wear something like this! I'm loving the red <3



Bright glitter lips, if you've read my blog for a while you'll know I'm a fan of this for a night out, if you're doing it, make sure you drink from a straw though!




The perfect shade of blue, I'm not a fan of blue nails but this would definitely float my boat!






These have been on my wishlist for such a long time, I think they're so fun! I also love the anklet, it adds such a girly touch <3




I would happily buy all of these <3 I'd wear them layered with a couple of gold bangles thrown in there for a contrast in texture.




And who wouldn't want a bag this bright and colourful, this is something I'm looking to invest in this summer.


I'm sorry I've been away for a little while and it's gone quiet on the blog, I pulled 2 all-nighters in 3 days within the last week, had 3, 3 hour exams which went terribly, and I'm now half way thorough my final stint of a 3,000 word essay. It's in tomorrow at 12 though so as soon as it's out of the way I'll be back to normal.



I might put up a few photos of what I've got up to in my snatched few hours off from work, (which were mostly filled with sleeping may I add ha) but I did manage to fit in a BBQ with my girlfriends, one with Alex and an afternoon in the park after our last exam. So I suppose technically I did have time to blog... Sorry guys :( I have some reviews of some Salon Confidential Makeup coming up soon though!






See you on the other side of this 3,000 words!






Lea



x






p.s. Luce would like to say hello. She is spying on me from the computer next to me. I'm sure she is finding this all quite hilarious!






(Images via weheartit.com)

10 comments:

  1. Ahh a stone! You'll waste away!

    What has worked for you weight loss wise hun?

    Amy xx

    www.serendipitybeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I wish! I stick to 1200 calories a day using the myfitnesspal app, it's literally changed my life - it's great! :D x

      Delete
  2. Oh my - I've never followed style and fashion blogs (too many sewing themed ones). But.... I think I may be powerless to resist. Beautifully presented - and your blog header was all it took to draw me in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's such a sweet comment <3 Infact one of the nicest ones I've had in a while, thankyou so much! x

      Delete
  3. i am so in love with that first photo! :) oh!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh God I know, I'm so in love with it it's ridiculous! Although I would have preferred to see some open toes patent platforms I think, preferably in nude! x

      Delete
  4. These photos have definitely inspired me for summer, so much colour! Can't wait for warmer weather!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mission accomplished then! Thanks lovely! x

      Delete
  5. i just love that coral coloured skirt! i need to find myself one like it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing! And it'd hide a multitude of 'back of the legs' sins! x

      Delete