Friday 6 July 2012

Guess who's back!


Image via weheartit.com

Since I've been away for a little while I thought I'd give you a little update, so it's nothing terribly exciting, but I've missed you all!!

-------------

Finally I have internet! I can't believe I've actually survived hehe, I thought I'd find it a lot more difficult than I have done. The only thing I really missed was blogging!

I'm super tired this morning, I was at work until 9:30 last night and then when I came in Alex and I went out running. Unfortunately when I came back I fell asleep on the sofa and was woken up by Alex at 12:30 when I had to jump in the shower and then get out and dry and straighten my hair because I had to be up again at 6:30am this morning! I also realised at about half 1 that I had to sort out my nail varnish and make it just a tad more subtle :p as we have someone coming in to work today from head office.

So I'm not actually skiving from work while I type this, I was up at 6:30 to be ready for a doctors appointment at 8. My short list of ailments includes migraines, and I mean bad ones. It runs in my family unfortunately and I've been finding it difficult to manage them in the past months. I'm on some new medication now though so fingers crossed! :D

All that's left to do this morning is finish up making my lunch (egg salad sandwiches) and get ready for work. Later on this afternoon I'll be left on my own for the first time, so if you happen to be chancing across YooMoo in the White Rose, be gentle on me haha :p.
Tonight Alex's brother is coming up to stay with us for the weekend, so that should be fun, but tomorrow I also have my family coming up for our first dinner party! I know what I'm doing for my starter and desert but I'm not sure yet about the main, any suggestions? Looks like tomorrow is going to be crazy, lots of cleaning and cooking and general domestic goddessedness!

I hope you've all been well while I've not been around, I'll be back to my normal posting more or less now :)

Lots of love,
Lea
x

2 comments:

  1. depends what the starter is :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're a clever bugger!

      Lea x

      http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

      Delete