Saturday 28 July 2012

Olympic Beach Volleyball


The first event we have tickets for is beach volleyball. They were bought for us by Alex's mother as a birthday present to Alex almost a year ago now!

I have to say, this is the most random event ever! There's some very strange dancing teenage girls who are dressed in swimwear who keep running around like they're from Baywatch and I have to say that their dancing leaves quite a lot to be desired! - Hilarious to watch though! Then there's random snippets of music every 20 seconds bursting out and frankly I don't have a clue what's going on, but it's all very enjoyable!


The sun is shining and it's a great day in London, I feel so lucky to be here!

After we leave here at around 12:30, we're heading over to the Natural History Museum which I am super excited for!! Then if we have time later we're going to wander around Harrods for a couple of hours and I might even try to persuade Alex to let me stop by Pinkberry ;)

Tonight we're going for dinner with one of Alex's good friends from highschool. I think we're going for a curry on Brick Lane, so I'm told!

I hope you're all having a fun day :D

Lea
X

2 comments:

  1. Ooh brick lane curry is lovely, I'm jealous :) Glad you're having a good time in London xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to have a Korma, hope it's good! Thanks hun! :) x

      Delete