Sunday 8 July 2012

Pamper time - at last!


I've had such a busy week, and last night with my family coming up today I'm even more tired!
We all had a great time last night though and I was so sad to see them leave, I do wish they lived just a little closer to me.

So today I'm taking a bit of time out for myself. I'm about to hop into the bath for a long soak, and while I'm at it I'm going to give myself a hair and face mask. I'll probably put Corrie on my iPad and I might even sneak a cheeky white wine spritzer in there with me ;)
Then later on I'll probably give myself a manicure and pedicure. There's nothing like a pampering session to bring you to life again!

As for the rest of the day I don't have anything planned which feels like such a luxury! Alex and her brother are watching the Grand Prix and the Tennis, so I'm going to take full advantage and sneak off into our bedroom and put a film on, something ridiculously girly probably!

I hope you all have a fun and relaxing Sunday <3

Lea
x

2 comments:

  1. aww its always a treat having some space for yourself!

    im having a giveaway on my blog incase youre interested (:

    http://nayabloves.blogspot.com/2012/07/nayab-loves-1st-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, I;d love to check it out! x

      Delete